Every year #Nursing is offering three $1,200 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic and non-academic institutions across the U.S. on their way to becoming nurses, of any kind.
2023 Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must pursue a nursing-related career.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their place of study.
- December 31 annually.
- Applicants sending their applications after 12/31/2022 will be moved to 2023 applications queue.
- Three scholarships will be awarded, the winners will be announced by March 9, 2023.
In order to apply please follow these steps:
- Write your full name, phone number, email address, and the school name in which you are attending or enrolled in.
- Write a 1000+ word essay about the subject: “How is the nursing shortage affecting our healthcare and what can be done to remedy the situation”.
- Make sure your essay is informative, free of plagiarism, and creative.
- Send us your essay through the form below with all the requirements, no later than 12/31/2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I receive the funds directly?
No, scholarships money is being sent directly to your institution.
I need help with my application, what do I do?
Contact us! we’d love to help out.
Does applying to your scholarship cost anything to me as a student?
No, applying is free of charge and no payment information is required.
Do you have any questions about the scholarship?
You can contact us through our contact page.