Every year #Nursing is offering up to three $1,200 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic and non-academic institutions across the U.S. on their way to becoming nurses, of any kind.
2021 Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must pursue a nursing-related career.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their place of study.
- December 31 annually.
- Applicants sending their applications after 12/31/2020 will be moved to 2021 applications queue.
- Three scholarships will be awarded, the winners will be announced by March 9, 2021.
In order to apply please follow these steps:
- Write your full name, phone number, email address, and the school name in which you are attending or enrolled in.
- Write a 1000+ word essay about the subject: “How is the nursing shortage affecting our healthcare and what can be done to remedy the situation”.
- Make sure your essay is informative, free of plagiarism, and creative.
- Send us an email to email@example.com with all the requirements above, no later than 12/31/2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I receive the funds directly?
No, scholarships money is being sent directly to your institution.
I need help with my application, what do I do?
Contact us! we’d love to help out.
Does applying to your scholarship cost anything to me as a student?
No, applying is free of charge and no payment information is required.
Do you have any questions about the scholarship?
You can contact us through our contact page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.